„We are JUNG…“ is our corporate philosophy, and we are proud to look back on a tradition of almost one hundred years in residential and wastewater technology.
In addition to the high vertical range of manufacture and the outstanding product quality as well as the services offered, our employees in particular stand for the past and future success of the company on national and international markets.
As an internationally operating company, we are represented all over the world with subsidiaries, sales offices and our own field sales staff. A proximity that creates good conditions for individual support as well as an intensive partnership between you and us.
All employees at PENTAIR JUNG PUMPEN understand "Made in Germany" as an incentive and value concept.
We ensure that reliability, longevity and the highest quality are - and will remain - the key characteristics of the company in the future!
Customer benefit alone defines our justification for existance and is the focus of our actions. This requires the full identity and congruence of customer benefit and corporate orientation. Our customers are our partners, they decide on the success of our company; therefore:
- we want to recognise the wishes and future tasks of our customers at an early stage and solve them reliably,
- we want to create clear competitive advantages for our customers and ourselves,
- we want to be reliable in terms of deadlines, commitments and quality,
- we want to create high-quality products that meet our customers' requirements,
- competence and friendliness in advising our customers is an important prerequisite for us,
- the fulfilment of legal and official requirements, especially regarding the environment, energy efficiency, occupational safety and explosion protection, is indispensable.
Quality is the basis of our actions, and every single employee makes his or her own significant contribution to it.
In order to implement the quality, environmental, energy, occupational safety and explosion protection policy, the management as well as all executives assume a special role model function and important tasks:
- increasing customer satisfaction,
- the fulfilment of customer needs,
- achieving competitive advantages,
- compliance with internal and external requirements on quality, environment, energy, occupational safety and explosion protection,
- the reduction of negative impacts on the environment,
- increasing energy efficiency in the company,
- the avoidance of occupational safety and health risks,
- compliance with legal and trade association regulations on occupational safety,
- compliance with legal requirements on energy efficiency,
- compliance with legal requirements and standard requirements for explosion protection,
- optimising interfaces with suppliers and subcontractors.